A large estimate of a person’s health can be made by looking at his body. In this way the information of the disease can be obtained even by looking at the nails of the person. Many people’s fingernails have a crescent-shaped shape known as Lunala in Latin. Some experts report the disease by looking at it. Here’s how to put one together for use with your nails. However some experts and doctors also deny the connection of nail marks and disease.
1. Moon in the thumb: Moon in the thumb only of both hands is a sign of kidney disease.
2. Milky white color: If the color of the moon is milky white in 7-8 in the nails of 10 fingers of the hand, then this indicates good health. It keeps the body healthy.
3. Brown nails: Browning of nails indicates lack of oxygen. It can cause respiratory illness or heart disease.
4. White nails: White nails can be a sign of anemia, diabetes or liver disease.
Dark line in nails: Vertical dark line on nails can be a sign of melanoma, a type of skin cancer.
5. Curved nails: Inwardly curved nails indicate a defect of Aryan in the blood. Spoon-shaped nails on the outside may be a sign of leukemia.
6. Skin peeling around the nails: If the skin around the nails is getting dry, then dehydration can be a sign of dehydration.
7. Small moon: The small size of this moon formed on the fingers is a sign of weakening of the immune system. It can also cause constipation.
8. Red color: The red color of the crescent moon formed on the finger can be a sign of nutritional deficiency, diabetes, heart disease or anemia.
9. Healthy nails: Healthy nails are smooth and without blemishes. Its color and shape are the same.
10. Thick and yellow nails: Yellow and thick nails can be a sign of fungal infection or onychomycosis. It starts with a white or yellow spot on the nails of the hands or feet.
11. Delicate nails: If the nails break easily, this may be a sign of thyroid.
12. Cracked nails: If cracks or fissures are found in the nails, it may be a sign of dermatitis.
13. White line in nails: Horizontal white line on nails is usually a sign of kidney disease, nutritional and protein deficiency and liver disturbance.
Online Buy 30% Off Any Product Any Category