If you also have pain in the right side of the chest, you are not alone. This is not usually the case when a heart attack occurs, but it can be a cause for concern. The chest contains not only the heart but also many other organs. The pain can be caused by muscle strain, gas, anxiety, stress or an infection.
Understand the causes of right chest pain.
Question: What are the causes of right chest pain?
A: There are several important reasons.
1. A heart attack starts from the right side or the back of the heart. This condition can cause problems such as right chest pain, increased heart rate, panic, shortness of breath and low blood pressure.
2. Infection of the lungs. This can be accompanied by pain in the right side of the chest, difficulty breathing and fever.
3. Accidental lung damage. Chest pain may be a sign of damage to a membrane called the pleura. The pleura protects the lungs by covering them on both sides.
4. Gall bladder stones can also cause pain in the right side of the chest.
5. Severe acidity can also cause chest pain. It usually occurs after eating or fasting.
6. Fluid collection in the pleura i.e. accumulation of fluid. It is also called pleura effusion. It may require immediate hospitalization.
Question: When should I go to the doctor?
Answer: Patients who have sudden chest pain, which lasts for a few hours and does not go away with home remedies, should go to the hospital for a checkup. In addition, if you have difficulty breathing, cough, abnormal blood pressure, vomiting, and nausea, consult a doctor immediately.
Online Buy 30% Off Any Product Any Category